The Institute is an independent, nonprofit foundation dedicated to strategic research and prospective analysis that promotes global development, social prosperity, and participatory democracy in the Great Arab Maghreb union.
1. The Institute pays particular attention to changes in Maghreb societies and implemented through studies and research he undertakes, to identify issues and challenges that these mutations generate.
2. The Institute anticipates the impacts caused by these mutations, develops scenarios and reflects on alternatives to difficulties and problems faced by North African societies.
3. The Institute focuses its interest on the basis of joint action Maghreb integration process and collective global development.
4. The Institute is interested in the exercise of its powers to know - prospective studies Maghreb - strategic role of the components of civil society in building the Maghreb united and democratic.
5. Democracy, social justice and national independence are all reference values for the various activities of the institute as well as its commitment to rigorous scientific methods and objectivity and impartiality in his research.